Senior psychotherapist in the NHS, Leeds and Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust (LYPFT)
Start date: December 1, 2023
Deadline for applications: November 14, 2023
Salary: £50,952 - £57,349 pa
We are looking for a senior senior psychotherapist with an interest in serious mental health difficulties and curiosity to understand human mind in its various complexities to join the team on Ward 5, The Newsam Centre, Leeds.
Psychodynamic thinking is highly valued.
A central part of the role will be working with the staff team to enhance psychological thinking in the team. In addition, the role will focus on forming longer-term therapeutic relationships with service users and delivering therapeutic interventions aimed at helping service users to better understand themselves, to better live with themselves and make the most of their potential.
Main aspects of the role include:
- Providing specialist level psychological/psychotherapy interventions for individuals, families and groups.
- Facilitating team formulations.
- Providing input into MDT clinical team meetings and working closely with MDT teams as an integral team member.
- Providing psychologically informed care with a trauma lens.
- Teaching/training/supervision and consultancy to MDT teams.
- Conducting research, audit and innovative project work, as appropriate.
- Contributing to service developments.
Contact email: email@example.com