Clinical Service Lead
Location: Dalston, London
Start date: December 1, 2023
Deadline for applications: October 31, 2023
About the company
At Spill, we are working to make therapy a universal employee benefit. Started in 2019, over 600 companies use Spill and we’re currently delivering over 30,000 therapy sessions per year.
- Weekly supervision with Senior Safeguarding Supervisors
- Responsible for safeguarding escalation where counsellors do not complete their safeguarding action plans (plans made with Senior Safeguarding Supervisors)
- Ownership of safeguarding governance
- Annual training with counsellors
- Ownership of safeguarding policy
- Maintenance of safeguarding log
- Responsible for effectively handling complaints from Spill clients
- Coordination of weekly Clinical meeting with Senior Safeguarding Supervisors and CEO
- 2-3 therapy sessions per week with Spill clients
- You are a senior counselling psychologist / counsellor (Band 8a/ 8b or equivalent)
- You have 2+ years experience managing and supervising other qualified staff
- You have 2+ years of experience working with clients who present psychiatric risk and of managing this risk and that of the clients with whom your supervisees work
- You are passionate about and have experience in quality improvement on a service level
- You have audited and improved clinical systems
- You are an experienced, compassionate and psychologically flexible clinician who is looking to increase the balance of the work towards the operational.
This role is for 2-3 days per week and is based in-office with some flexibility.
Contact email: email@example.com