We fully acknowledge the anxiety and concern about the personal, professional and societal response to COVID-19 and how they might impact your practice and contact with clients and patients. During these unprecedented times, there are new challenges for both Registrants and patients.
Since the beginning of the pandemic we have issued Covid-19 guidance to help registrants through the changes needed to adapt to working during the pandemic. The guidance issued is listed below.
- All Clinical Work
- Online and telephone sessions
- Opening the Consulting Room
- Returning to Clinical Work in the Consulting Room
- Add your voice to our important campaign to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 crisis
- BACP FAQS on Coronavirus
- BACP Guidance to Working Online
- UKCP Guidance on Coronavirus
- ACTO advice on Covid-19
- ICO Data protection and coronavirus
- PPN Guidance for the Psychological Professions in
England during the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Remote delivery of services