Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Taster SessionBook tickets
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
- Are you considering a career as a psychotherapist but need a clearer idea of what a clinical training would entail?
- What is it like to work as a psychotherapist in society? Where and how do you make a living?
- Would you like to know more about the psychodynamic modality and what it means to practice as a psychodynamic psychotherapist?
- Would you like to know more about the WPF Therapy Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy?
At the Taster Session you will:
- Experience a seminar ‘taster’ and engage in other experiential learning exercises
Attend a clinical supervision session using a fictionalised case study.
- Meet members of the WPF training team who will be happy to answer your questions.
- Get to meet and talk with others who are interested in psychodynamic training.
There is some pre-reading provided for this Taster Session which will enhance your experience of the day. This should take approximately 1 hr reading time.
History, a lens to the future: why we become therapists (in) The myth of the untroubled therapist: private life, professional practice, Marie Adams, 2014
Katharina from Studies on Hysteria, Sigmund Freud, 1895
Please sign up to this event using the Eventbrite link on the WPF website.
This course will be of interest if you want to know more about what training as a psychodynamic psychotherapist involves and where it can take you.
Before booking please read our Terms and Conditions for CPD events here.
If you experience any problems please e-mail email@example.com.