Supervisor & Skills Practice Group Facilitator (Part-Time Self-Employed)
A vacancy has arisen for a Supervisor & Skills Practice Group Facilitator for the BACP & BPC accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling and Therapy.
Role: Supervisor & Skills Practice Group Facilitator (Part-Time Self-Employed)
Location: MHCPC, N3 2SY
Start date: September 2022
Deadline for applications: Friday 8th July 2022
Salary: £8,390 per annum – Hours: 3 x 10 week terms / Fridays 9am-2pm
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
A vacancy has arisen for a Supervisor & Skills Practice Group Facilitator for the BACP & BPC accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling and Therapy. Applicants must have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BPC or BACP accreditation/registration. Applicants must demonstrate supervisory and group facilitation experience and must be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Facilitate a Skills Practice Group on Fridays between 9am – 10:30am
• Facilitate a Supervision Group on Fridays between 11am – 1pm
• Attend a weekly Tutor Team meeting on Fridays from 1pm – 2pm
• Attend one Pre-Year Tutor Team meeting on a Friday from 11am-2pm
• Attend one End of Year Tutor Team meeting on a Friday from 3pm – 5pm
• Attend a Large Group with all Students and Tutors once each term on a Friday from 9am – 10:30am
• Read and write reports on academic papers.
• Write Mid-Year Supervisor Reports and End of Year reports for students.
• Provide one tutorial each term for no more than 4 students on a Friday.
• The successful candidate should have teaching skills and a working knowledge of psychoanalytic concepts as well as an ability to facilitate creative experiential learning.
Please note that both roles advertised may be considered as two positions for the right candidates.
Recruitment may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
Interviews will be arranged individually with each shortlisted applicant.
Applications: Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to email@example.com