A vacancy for a Supervisor has arisen for the Counselling Referral Service (CRS) at The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Location: MHCPC, N3 2SY
Start date: October 2021
Salary: £2,000 – Self-Employed Contract (reviewed annually)
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
Applicants must have proven direct supervisory and group facilitation experience. Applicants must also have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BPC, BACP or UKCP accreditation/registration and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to provide the following:
– To facilitate a fortnightly group supervision session comprised of students from BACP/BPC/UKCP training organisations, and MHCPC graduate counsellors.
– The groups are to take place fortnightly on Wednesdays 17:30 – 19:30 at MHCPC premises.
– Groups are to consist of no more than 5 trainees on placement with the CRS.
– Breaks are to take place at Christmas, Easter and throughout August.
– To monitor counsellors’ caseloads and performance.
– To attend monthly Supervisor Team Meetings with the Clinical Manager (9 meetings in total throughout the year).
– To complete an annual Clinical Placement Report for each student providing feedback on their work within the service.
Fee based on £80 per 2-hour session (approx. 22 sessions per year) plus meeting attendance
Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to Sharon Heinoch, Clinical Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews will take place remotely via Zoom
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Manor House Centre