Group Facilitators (x2)
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors. The Tutor Team consists of experienced BACP, BPC and UKCP registered psychotherapists.
Two vacancies have arisen for Group Facilitators for the BACP and BPC accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling and Therapy.
Applicants should be either BACP, BPC or UKCP accredited/registered, have group facilitation experience and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicants will be expected to:
• Facilitate a reflective End of Day group of approx 12 students on Fridays afternoons between 14:00 – 15:00.
• Attend a weekly Tutor Team meeting on Fridays from 13:00 – 14:00.
• Attend one end of term Tutor Team meeting in the final term from 15.15 – 17:00.
• Attend one pre-year Tutor Team meeting.
• Read and write reports on academic papers.
• Provide one tutorial each term for no more than 4 students.
Location: MHCPC, N3 2SY & Remote Working
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Fee: £4,060 – Self-Employed Contract (reviewed annually)
Applications: Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to Alex Moss.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021.
Interviews: Arranged upon successful application (remotely via Zoom).