Academic Standards Manager (Training Directorate)
WPF Therapy offers training in psychotherapy from introductory courses to full qualification. Each year there are approximately 200 students and trainees on training courses.
The appointee will lead a small team and will be accountable for:
- the academic standards on all WPF training programmes
- overall management of the trainee contract with the organisation
- the management of processes underpinning the trainee journey
- the management of data on trainees and courses which contribute to the organisation’s capacity to effectively manage its activities.
- Student/Trainee support for programmes including managing learning resources and implementation and management of innovative strategies to develop the learning environment.
This role reports to the Director of Studies.
Location: Our London Bridge office and remotely
Salary: £46,865 full time equivalent . Pro rata actual salary £28,119 per annum
Work Hours: 21 hours across 3 days (to include Mondays and Thursdays)
For further information and how to apply, please see the vacancies page.
Contact email: human resources.