Registration number: 22975
Child and Family Psychodynamic Psychotherapist, Psychoanalyst
About Ying Xue
I am a psychiatrist and an adult psychodynamic psychotherapist trained in China. I was trained at the Tavistock Center, London, as a psychodynamic psychotherapist working with children, young people and families. I had the experience working in a primary school offering psychotherapy and working in the autistic and learning disability team and the family mental health team at the Tavistock. I also work with private patients cross-culturally.
I speak English and Mandarin.
- Accepting referrals: No
- Registered to work with: Adult, Children and Adolescents
- Medically Qualified: Yes
- Languages: Mandarin, English
- Availability for supervision: No
Organisation(s) that Ying Xue is associated with:
- Tavistock Society of Psychotherapists - Member
- British Psychoanalytic Association - Member